Union Congregational Church
350 Main Street,
Amesbury, MA 01913
We are conveniently
located between I-495 and I-95, South of Rte. 110. On Main Street
between Rocky Hill Road and just before the Bailey Bridge, and across from Alliance Park on the Merrimack River.
Traveling from the
South on Interstate-95
Take exit 58A: Route 110 East/Salisbury.
* After the exit ramp proceed along 110 East to the 1st set of stop
at the Crossroads Plaza intersection.
* Take a right At Crossroads Plaza onto Merrill Street.
* Drive 0.7 of a mile to stop light at intersection of Main &
* Turn sharp right onto Main Street.
(If you cross the Hines and Chain Bridges
over the Merrimack River you have gone too far.)
* Follow Main Street 1 mile (west) along the
river to Union Church.
* We are the white church at 350 Main Street.
* The parking lot is on the East
side of the church.
Traveling from the North on Interstate-95
Take Exit 58 for Amesbury/Route 110
* At the end
of the exit ramp bear right.
* Follow Route 110 East to Crossroads Plaza intersection.
* Then follow the directions
From I-495 North, take exit 55 to Rte. 110 East
* Stay in right
*Take the 1st right onto Rocky Hill Rd at the Irving Station.
* At the end of the road, at the river, turn right on to Main Street.
* The church is on the right about
a quarter of a mile down the road.